Maple Dijon Pork Chops
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Flat Iron Grill RA17031||0.75%||Flat Iron Grill RA17031 adds a foundation of savory meaty characteristics that captures the heavy brown, caramelized, nearly charred flavors associated with grilling on a flat top.|
|Pure Maple Syrup||31.50||1.97||893.00||89.30|
Pork Chop Method of Preparation:
- Combine water and phosphate together using a stir bar and stir plate. Mix until solution is clear.
- Add the salt and the Red Arrow product and combine.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% boneless pork chops. Vacuum tumble for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F at 1/2 fan in the convection oven for 15 minutes or until an internal temperature of 145 degrees F is reached.
- Serve with the maple Dijon sauce.
Maple Dijon Sauce Method of Preparation:
- Whisk maple syrup, mustard and garlic together in a bowl until well combined.