Grilled Chicken and Tomato Alfredo
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Outdoor Grilled Chicken RA17032||0.75%||Outdoor Grilled Chicken RA17032 provides charred marks from a hot grill with medium smoke and notes of sear that round out the flavor.|
|Cavatappi Pasta, cooked||14.14||0.88||401.00||40.10|
|Prepared Alfredo Sauce||9.98||0.62||283.00||28.30|
|Diced Tomatoes with Garlic||6.17||0.39||175.00||17.50|
|Grated Parmesan Cheese||0.63||0.04||18.00||1.80|
|Diced Outdoor Grilled Chicken||4.34||0.27||123.00||12.30|
Chicken Marinade Preparation:
- Combine water and phosphate together using a stir bar and stir plate. Mix until solution is clear.
- Add the salt and mix until clear.
- Ad the Red Arrow product and combine.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% chicken. Vacuum tumble for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F at 1/2 fan in the convection oven for 17 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degree F is reached.
Grilled Chicken and Tomato Alfredo Preparation:
- Mix cooked cavatappi, alfredo sauce, tomatoes, cheese, chicken and an additional 0.60% Red Arrow Outdoor Grilled Chicken RA17032 together in a large saucepan. Cook until heated through.