Flat Iron Grilled Chicken Panini
Flavors / Smokes Used
|Flavor / Smoke||Usage Rate||Description|
|Flat Iron Grill RA17031||0.75%||Flat Iron Grill RA17031 adds a foundation of savory meaty characteristics and captures the heavy brown, caramelized, nearly charred flavors associated with grilling on a flat top.|
|Sliced Hearty White Bread||9.00||0.62||283.00||28.30|
|Avocado Ranch Dressing||2.19||0.14||62.00||6.20|
|Thinly Slice Flat Iron Chicken Breast||8.71||0.54||247.00||24.70|
|Shredded Pico de Queso Cheddar Cheese||4.97||0.31||141.00||14.10|
Chicken Marinade Preparation:
- Combine water and phosphate together using a stir bar and stir plate. Mix until solution is clear.
- Add the salt and mix until clear.
- Add the Red Arrow product and combine.
- Use 15% marinade to 85% chicken. Vacuum tumble for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F at 1/2 fan in the convection oven for 17 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165 degrees is reached.
- Lay slices of bread on a board ans spread each with butter. Flip the slices over and spread each with about 9 grams avocado ranch. Top half of the bread slices with 61 grams sliced tomato, 71 grams sliced chicken and 41 grams shredded cheese. Arrange remaining bread slices on top, sauce side down.
- Heat an electric panini press. When the press is hot, cook the sandwiches for 3 to 5 minutes in batches until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted. Allow to cool for 2 minutes before serving.